Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Cracked Eggs

I want to show you my Easter display from last year. The kids painted an egg-shaped piece of paper with glitter watercolors. Then I cut them in half, all jagged like they were cracked. I asked the kids to bring in a joke to share with the class. Then I wrote down the joke and taped it to their cracked egg. I displayed them in the hall with the title, "You crack me up!"

I even made the letters in the title look cracked!
It was a lot of fun for everyone walking by. They all enjoyed the jokes! Here are some of my favorites from that day:
How do you make a tissue dance?
      Put a little boogie in it.
Why was Cinderella not good at playing soccer?
      Because she kept running away from the ball.
A lion and a cheetah were having a race. The cheetah won. The lion said, "Hey, you're a cheetah!" And the cheetah said, "Naw, you're a lion!"

1 comment:

Nancy said...

haha, good jokes.